Monday 30 April 2012

Friday Favourites Winner - Congrats to Liz Randell

 
Good Morning Guys,

Just a quick post to reveal the lucky winner of last weeks Friday Favourites!

Congratulations to Liz on winning the lovely prize! We were touched by her "heartfelt' story. We can't imagine anyone having to live without makeup for a year so as kind as we are, we jumped to the rescue! Hero Elves...

Liz Randell:

"I should be this weeks winner because at the beginning of the year my new years resolution was not to buy any make-up or beauty products for the whole year! I've stuck to it so far but it's getting really hard and I'd love these pencils so I can create lots of different make-up looks without having broken my promise!"

 
Liz will be able to create lots of new looks with these little gems! The e.l.f Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils are super soft and versatile, use them to line the eyes or as a bright eyeshadow! The world is your oyster Liz as you create a multitude of looks! There will be no dull makeup day for the rest of the year! Yay!

Thanks for taking part in our Friday Faves everyone! See you Friday for the next one! :D



 







 Love,
Kamen


3 comments:

  1. Well done Liz! I can't wait for the next Friday Favourites! xx

    http://onewaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much :) How do I claim my prize?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz, I've sent you an email to randell@gmail.com with further details, let me know if you don't receive the email. Please contact me on Kamen@eyeslipsface.co.uk

      Delete

We would love know what you think! Leave us a comment below it will make our day! :0) Thanks!