Wednesday 18 April 2012

And the winner is....

Hi Everyone!

After the amazing entries we had for the Friday Favourites Bamboo Brush mineral inspired competition I am delighted to announce....
 
 

Am-ela as our worthy winner. We love to hear how e.l.f makes you feel better and even though you guys make us blush (excuse the makeup pun!) we definitely think she deserved some gorgeous bamboo brushes to go with her mineral collection

Am-ela said 
"I love e.l.f Mineral Makeup because...It looks great and feels great! Minerals give my skin a youthful "glow", looks natural, not a heavy "made up" look. I honestly feel this makeup is so pure I could sleep in it:) Minerals offer very good and buildable coverage that doesn't feel like I'm wearing any makeup at all and yet it covers all my imperfections perfectly. (Bye, bye acne and rosacea...)
Mineral Make up is a blessing to womankind,and E.l.f. prices are blessing to our wallets!"

Congratulations Am-ela  - we're sure you'll love your brushes and they'll be accompanying on your travels this year! Please can you email amy@eyeslipsface.co.uk with your details and we'll get your egg on its way to you :0)

Thank you to everyone who commented - you guys are the best!! :0)

 



Love,

Amy 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow tnx so much. I have no words to say how happy I am. Thank u thanku thank u :))))

    ReplyDelete

We would love know what you think! Leave us a comment below it will make our day! :0) Thanks!