Thursday 26 January 2012

It's time for the third NYNY Challenge Ladies!



Get your Kabuki Brushes ready girls because this week we're gonna ditch the foundation and and buff our faces for a flawless complexion with Mineral Makeup!

Yes that's right! We're going for the barely there, nude look! Think natural, healthy and radiantly glowing complexions!

'Barely there' may be scary but when done right it can have a really big impact! PLUS your skin will thank you for it as Mineral Makeup is gentle on the skin as it contains no parabens, preservatives or harsh chemicals!

Elf have a fantastic range of Mineral Makeup to get you started in your Skin Detox mission! Check it out now at the Elf Minerals Page.
 




Not sure how to wear Mineral Makeup? Then watch this space! a video guide is coming soon!

Don't forget to send your photos to us via our wall on Facebook! Just make sure to mention the Elf Products used to create your look! You never know you may make our 'Hall of Fame' Next week!

Thanks for reading guys!

Love

e.l.f x




4 comments:

  1. I always wear your Mineral Foundation in "Light" I've used it for a while now and don't think I'll use anything else :) always makes your skin look perfect! Your Mineral Lipsticks are also great! I currently have 10 shades of them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ELFs mineral foundation!! I use the one in "fair" and it fits my pale skin perfectly! My favorite mineral eye shadow is "Natural" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mineral line, I have both the light and fair mineral foundation, 5 of the eyeshadows and four lipsticks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mineral foundation! i have used it for years, spending loads of money on expensive ranges such as bare minerals. I have recently switched to elf and the same "natural" effect for 10% of the price! Love love love.. i have very sensitive skin and its never been irritated by e.l.f! Uploaded a photo to facebook wall!

    ReplyDelete

We would love know what you think! Leave us a comment below it will make our day! :0) Thanks!